I was tagged by Kayleigh Jamison to list sixteen random facts about me. As Kayleigh is the goddess who selected Apocalypse Woman for publication, the least I can do is comply. Then I must tag ten other people, but since she only tagged five herself, I think I can get away with a similar number.
16) The first novel I ever wrote was inspired not by any novel or film, but by two rock operas: Pink Floyd's The Wall and Queensryche's Operation: Mindcrime. I am still trying to get that manuscript published.
15) I am a guitarist and collect B.C. Rich warlock model guitars. My collection currently stands at one neon-green six string, one blue-stained finish six string, and one black five-string bass.
14) For several years as a child while walking around the house I would turn right in a two-hundred seventy degree arc in order to turn left rather than just turning left.
13) I enjoy alcohol, but as of this writing I have never been completely drunk.
12) As a child I had a severe phobia of loud noises, stemming from a jet fly-over at a parade about which no one warned me. Now the louder stuff is the better I like it.
11) I am obsessed with Carnivale-style masks and have a few decorating my walls.
10) I used to be an avid miniatures wargamer, but gave it up because it was too expensive and the painting too time-consuming.
9) I am the only person I have ever heard of who hated Douglas Adam's The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
8) I used to work in a haunted building and had several encounters with the ghost.
7) I completely missed the point of Legos as a kid. I would build things and then refuse to take them apart, fearing I would never figure out how to rebuild them.
6) I find most philosophers to be bloviated and pedantic, but have a soft spot for the works of Kierkegaard and Nietzche.
5) I have a bachelor's degree in theatre. No one I went to high school with was surprised.
4) I am a history buff. I get it from my dad.
3) I am an avid gamer and for the first half of my internet life, my online handle was that of the bard I had played in Dungeons & Dragons for years and years. If you do not want to have sex with me, I understand.
2) I am a religious syncretist and a henotheist.
1) I used to be afraid of horror movies, heavy metal music, and sexuallity. What the hell happened?
I have no one on blogspot to tag. If you see this, take it and do it yourself!